Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Wednesday Post 226e

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3930. lol, I’m sure I’ll pass 4000 steps some day. Just not today. XD righteo, final, final events for Wednesday?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: writers group! That’s always fun~
-        Selena’s picking me up afterwards and taking me for lunch coz neither Aunty Jo nor Aunty Carly are free! Fingers crossed for the eggs Benedict breakfast deal @ the Pancake Manor; I had that for just over one year!
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm, coz I’m attending book club toms night! Not only that, we’re all going out for our once yearly dinner after that! Second mum/Jen’s taking me~
-        So hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Hey, tonight I managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: