Monday, November 7, 2016

Tuesday Post 175b

Heylo and good morning again! Firstly, today I’ve  been hard @ work plodding 1004 steps (phew, just over 1000 XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Test The Waters (2)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home from UQ!!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night (yay, think that’s the 8th week I’ve managed of awesome sleep; two whole MONTHS!) and went to see Kelvin Leung the dentist for my half yearly clean (and his awesome receptionist gave me their previous months’ magazines! :D) before buying groceries with PIG mum @ Warrigal Square. Going to the NAB for Ela’s 1.5hr physio session @ 2pm, then someone’s coming to mind me @ 4pm; we’re going to the pub for the Toastmasters meeting tonight! Toms Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm, before someone comes back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all! So hopefully bbl this arvo, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S.Please excuse the first post; I just get so excited when I get to post before midday. XD

No comments: