Friday, November 18, 2016

Saturday Post 177b

Heylo again and good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 454 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 3pm!!! Righteo, continuing today’s events?
-        At midday, Besta took me to the loo for one tinkle. Back @ the gobbling :P table, I tried ringing Aunty Nga but Annie jie jie answered, saying Aunty Nga was still asleep but that she’d get her to call me back when she got up.
-        After I hung up, I asked Besta should I return online or should I keep enjoying my book; Besta said to return online coz she was cooking me lunch.
-        She’ll leave when Kim arrives; dunno if dad will allow me to take a shower yet or not?
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl after Kim leaves, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: