Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wednesday Post 228c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ … umm, Wally2 reads ‘Need BT’? Dunno what that means! XD Anyways, continuing today’s events?
-        Not long after dearest dad leaves for work, I hear PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs. Shortly after, she’s inside my room, hitting me with some eye goo, helping me very slightly with a bra strap then leaving me to get myself mostly kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
-        PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO before she sets me on shoelace tying practice. I don’t really mind, coz I’m sitting and can fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick PIG mum gets outta getting to boss me around, say what I’m doing wrong, etc. technically, I know full well how to tie shoelaces; alas that Ela doesn’t get the message from my brain!
About twenty minutes later, when that’s all done, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After washing Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is around one bowl of porridge with one slice of toast torn into it (unsurprisingly, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela hold onto the slice of toast before she ordered Era to rip it, but I didn’t actually mind coz (1) I was seated and could fully concentrate and (2) Era kept her promise to Ela when afterwards she combined with the spoon to tear the brea into bite-sized, more manageable pieces), one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the Camry, and she tootles us off toRuncorn Plaza’s IGA to buy sth for dad (I’ve forgotten what exactly, sorry). We listen to 97.3FM all day; of course, she also gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, too. Oh, and today Era helps Ela stretch for thirty-two minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 250 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Shopping done, PIG mum tootles me off to Nature’s Own (I think that’s the name, unless it’s actually Nature’s Corner?? XD) where I see my long lost cousin (Ray’s surname’s also Chan; I’m convinced that many generations back, our cousins were siblings! XD) for some massage and acupuncture. Ray’s poor father-in-law just suffered a minor stroke and is in QE2 hospital right now! >< He’s a doctor himself; hope he gets all better very soon!
-        That done, PIG mum takes me once to the loo and tootles us home, where Aunty Deana’s already waiting.
-        I don’t need to use the loo again, seeing that I just went before leaving Ray’s practice; instead, I head over to the computer and do my writers group homework.
-        Lunch is one big plate of vegetables plus six delicious fried dumplings. I drink one yummy mug of mint chocolate milk, while Aunty Deana has her usual two minute noodles and Coke.
-        After finishing lunch, I drink half a mug of water then sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable.
-        Then, seated on the comfy sofa, I eat one bowl of mango and happily watch yesterday’s episode of Chicago Fire with Aunty Deana and Bear Bear. Aunty Deana massages Ela for around forty-five minutes.
-        Before Aunty Deana leaves, she takes me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-        When Darani announces her arrival exactly @ 4pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Surprise! Aunty Carly arrives @ the same time; I hand her the parking permit then head inside to the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also sing 35% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After flipping the nice warm water off, I mostly dry myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly cream myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to someone who helps with Elf’s AFO and both laces). After hanging up the towel and sitting for one tinkle over the loo, I wash and dry Era then head outside to the gobbling :P table.
-        Thanks to Darani who lets me drink one mug of white tea with two sugars; I also munch two sushi rolls that PIG mum has kindly picked up for me, one chicken and avocado and one tuna. Thanks to someone who pours me a lil extra soya sauce. But oops, when PIG mum comes home, she screeches @ me, “You ate my sushi roll!!” Oops, that was totally unintentional! I had thought it strange that she’d buy me two but just enjoyed; I honestly didn’t think, “Cool, since PIG mum isn’t here, I’m gonna eat both.” XD
-        While I happily read my book club novel, someone cleans the bathroom before coming back to firmly massage Ela for about forty-five minutes, painting her dark blue with red spots today.
-        After watching the sports report together, someone takes me once more to the loo before rocking off. She’s back next Tuesday and taking me to our speechfest!
-        Once she leaves, PIG mum also rocks off, to attend another Christmas party! This time, it’s one just for the nurses~
-        Dad leaves for his CMC meeting when Aunty A arrives. She must’ve been hungry, coz right after he’s gone, she calls me over for dinner.
-        Before dinner, I walk myself once slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        After getting myself a spoon and asking Aunty A to say grace, dinner tonight’s the yummy rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, one small icky slice of eggplant (which I just bite in half then swallow coz I don’t wanna haveta taste it! XD) a lil pork mince and three wee yummy strips of duck.
-        Dinner’s wspooned down with one bowl of soup before I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Wednesday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: