Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Wednesday Post 226

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2120 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Learn to Encourage Yourself!’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online after Aunty Deana leaves @ 3:30pm!!! But just noting down that I enjoyed my 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid my teddy sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till like 6:35am), and this morning saw my long lost cousin Ray :P the Chinese herbalist for some acupuncture and massage. Went with mother to Warrigal Square afterwards to buy groceries before coming home to do my writers group homework. Someone’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today and tonight’s ice cream night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Toms I’ve got writers group; Selena’s picking me up afterwards! Kim’s coming to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm coz I’ve got book club toms night and most excitingly, we’re going for our once yearly dinner afterwards! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: