Monday, November 21, 2016

Monday Post 177c


Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3296 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed fifty-seven minutes ONLINE AFTER Kim leaves from minding me for two hours!!! Righteo, continuing events for Monday?
-        Daddy Bear and I snuggled and snored; when dearest dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for work I used the pot :P once more. While waiting for him to leave, I silently, slowly but most hatefully sang like 15% of my newest favourite song in my head, closing both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        More cuddlings and snorings for Daddy Bear for I after dearest dad leaves. I wake once more for the pot :P around one hour later and not long after that, I hear PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s inside my room, hitting me with some eye goo, helping me very slightly with a bra then leaving me to get myself mostly kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes.
-        PIG mum returns to help with Elf’s AFO and to set me on shoelace tying practice. I don’t really mind, coz I’m seated and can concentrate.
I did mind, however, when I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table. Breakfast is around one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of plain (unbuttered) toast thrown into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P (which I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela hold onto the bottle for before Era could unscrew and rescrew the lid to, but again I didn’t really mind coz I was seated and could concentrate) and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Breakfast over, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to  the 4WD and she tootles me off to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist. We listen to 97.3FM all day and of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, too. Oh, and today Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm @ least 200x, holding each for a count of five.
-        At Uncle Tom’s, after the initial consultation (he checks both wrists for a pulse, gets Ela to touch my scalp, gets me to poke out my tongue, etc.) I get some left limb massage and acupuncture from him. Funnily enough, today PIG mum doesn’t get the chance to yap incessantly like she almost always does; today Uncle Tom regales us with the story of the work Christmas party he recently attended!
-        Afterwards, PIG mum and I buy Subway for lunch before returning home. Well, she buys while I browse the day’s Courier Mail. No, wait! We actually eat in-sore~
-        Back home, I use the loo once  then walk myself back out to the Camry, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-         PIG mum tootles me off to see Vincent the physio for my weekly torture session. Physio today: three attempts before staying briefly seated, reaching for Ela and Era, bending to ground to retrieve an object @ least eight times, sitting ‘properly’ like twelve times.
-        Our last stop before heading home: Runcorn Plaza’s IGA to buy milk and bananas.
-        Back home, I use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Argh, then I haveta let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: