Saturday, November 5, 2016

Saturday Post 175c

@ roughly 1400; idiot Ela accidentally nudged Wally 2, meaning he turned off and reset! >< Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-        After washing and drying Era, I headed out to the gobbling :p table for arvo tea. Pity that Kim wouldn’t lemme drink one more mug (my third) of white tea; I just ate a banana and drank one mug of green tea.
-        My main happiness, however, was getting to read for another hour! Meaning that today, I squeezed 2.25 hours of blissful reading in~ :D
-        Kim cleaned the bathroom, then sat and very gently massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes, painting her light green with yellow spots.
-        After we watched the sports report together, Kim took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. I signed her off with my thanks and byes; she’s back next Monday.
-        I returned briefly online until dearest dad said ‘twas time to leave for dinner! One more loo trip for me first, then~ Yay for getting to a lil of Seven’s news simulcast on 96.5FM, although of course PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt both ways.
-        Lol, I had to ask dad for a refill TWICE before I finally got one level bowl of rice! The first time, dad gave me one small half bowl. When I asked for more please, I got another small half bowl. Finally, I asked for an extra two spoonfuls just to make one level bowl of rice! *sigh*
-        Somehow, I’ve also been cornered into shouting Aunty A dinner for her birthday next month. Luckily, PIG mum says I’ve got some leftover red pocket money to treat her with.
-        Back home, I used the loo once more for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Fingers are crossed, but hopes aren’t up, that PIG mum will lemme have lunch out with other church peoples after service. *sigh* Anyways, toms I’ve gotta somehow bash out some five minute audio assignment due toms night! Meaning I won’t get time to watch the Kangaroos vs. Kiwis match I’ll ask PIG mum to please tape for me; nor will I get to enjoy my most important two hours online, but that’s alright. Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: