Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday Post 225c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ exactly 2800; nice number. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        By the time I’m done, PIG mum’s already eating lunch but she’s mean and won’t lemme have any coz I haven’t done any exertions yet! Fine; I just sit in the Camry and slowly, softly but most hatefully sing about ¼ of my original second-favourite song through, closing both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        When PIG mum finally hops into the car, she tootles me off to see Ray the Chinese herbalist. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we also listen to 97.3FM all day too and Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Ray gives my shoulders, neck, Elf anf Ela some massage; he also gives me some acupuncture. Of course, PIG mum’s in her element. Yapping unceasingly @ him. XD
-        Afterwards, PIG mum tootles us home. I’d asked her could I please just grab a bite to eat for lunch from Aunty Lien’s then walk aisles @ IGA to get my step count past 1000 but PIG mum was far more concerned about restricting me to lunch @ home. Meaning the next time I hear her whinging about how much driving scares her, I’m not falling for it: she willingly chose to drive more just to restrict my food consumption! *sigh*
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: