Saturday, November 26, 2016

Saturday Post 178d

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ sth less than 1125; yes, I promise I’ll try and remember to ask PIG mum to please take Wally 2 off for me next time I haveta use the Wii Fit for her! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Alas that PIG mum won’t lemme attend the lil kiddies graduation ceremony; she’s adamant that I haven’t told the story all year. Me, I honestly don’t remember! XD Pity Small Chow didn’t get back to me.
-        So just attending English service @ 11am. Fingers crossed the parents will lemme out for lunch with other peoples afterwards, coz toms arvo I’ve gotta bash out my final version of the essay that’s due toms night! Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: