Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Wednesday Post 229

Good morning! Tee hee, :P Oh, lesson learnt; good afternoon now! I squandered the opportunity to post before midday! >< Won’t make that mistake again. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday now stands @ 2916; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1294 steps and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘When God Sends Someone To Help You’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY MINUTES online; it’s just a pity I won’t get to enjoy that time because my final essay’s due by midnight tonight! Oh well, just noting down that Sela finally came and took me to Toastmasters (I was only a bit late, phew; didn’t miss any of the speeches and was even picked for Table Topics!) but I almost chucked a cow when we got to Maccas and I was finally gonna get my MILKSHAKE (once yearly opportunity) when there was a sign saying the milkshake machine was outta order!! >< I was considering a meltdown (just joking XD) but awesome Sela took me instead to Sunnybank Plaza for my milkshake~ :o) Scoffed everything down quickly myself then enjoyed my 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep then didn’t wake till 6:35am) then enjoyed a sleep-in before doing a stinky unspeakable and going to see ay the Chinese herbalist (my long lost cousin :P) for some massage and acupuncture. Went grocery shopping with PIG mum @ thr Warrigal Square afterwards; we bumped into Chris, Aunty Peggy’s son but PIG mum was mean and wouldn’t lemme buy some sushi for arvo tea. The parents have gone out to see the eye doctor for dad; Aunty Deana’s here minding me. Someone’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm and tonight’s my ice cream night but I may haveta skip it coz I’ve gotta get this essay bashed out! Kim’s taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip toms, yay, and hopefully dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner somewhere toms night. Oh, and it’s December the first toms; must publish my Xmas wishlist to Santa! So apologies I can’t post more later but hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: