Friday, November 25, 2016

Saturday Post 178

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Friday actually stands @ 3862; secondly today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding only 530 steps (obviously, I’ve been @ home all day) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘How To Stay Together’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed SEVEN MINUTES online after Kim leaves from minding me for two hours!!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
-        At 8:30pm, with dad being super-inconsiderate and refusing to move upstairs to watch the last half of his soccer match, I hauled myself upstairs and crashed on the parents bed to watch Love Actually. Awesome movie! Pity that PIG mum stomped upstairs, booted me downstairs then refused to tape the rest of the movie for me after chucking some spiteful, random cow @ me. >< *sigh* Rpeat usual nightly events, zzz.
Today: yay, 5th awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 5:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
Not long after that, I think I heard dearest dad moving around upstairs and beginning his day. Daddy Bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking again just before 6:30am and using the pot :P once again. Afterwards, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        Daddy Bear and I snore for another hour, and when PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo I use the pot :P once more. While waiting for her to leave, I silently, slowly but most hatefully sing like ¼ of my newest second-favourite song out aloud before returning to sleep.
-        Argh, dad starts wielding his noisy machinery @ 7:50am!!! I thought I’d asked him please not to start until 9:45am!!! >< Luckily, I still manage to fall back asleep, and wake twice more for the pot :P before Besta arrives @ 10am.
-        She says she’ll gimme fifteen more minutes, but comes and tries to get me up when I’ve still got four minutes left, then she tries again when I’ve still got thirty seconds left! >< Many bear bums for her, then! XD
-        When I finally get up, I use the pot :P for several more tinkles, and immediately regale Besta with the whole sordid tale of how awful PIG mum locked me outta the house yesterday! Besta laughs, thinking PIG mum’s ‘very funny’. Oh, if only she really knew … XD
-        So besta gets me kitted, then we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once-weekly reprieve.
After brushing teeth, I sit over the loo for one more tinkle, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Era washed and dried, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who’s left me one half-portion of yummy bacon and eggs; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and ads half a slice of cheese for me. I also enjoy one mug of white tea, sweetened with two sugars, and suck the teabag once. XD
-        Afterwards, Besta and I head over to the couch, where my dearest Bear Bear keeps me company while I keep watching Love Actually!
-        At midday, Besta takes me once to the loo for one tinkle, then kindly makes me one mug of warm Milo.
-        WTF? Awful PIG mum really did chuck a cow @ me and refuse to tape the entire movie for me… I swear, it’s basically playing the last scene when the movie just cuts off! >< *sigh*
-        Instead, I try ringing Aunties Lai and Nga. Aunty Lai isn’t home, and when I try ringing Aunty Nga, Annie jie jie answers and tells me that Aunty Nga’s working today, the poor thing.
-        Instead, I listen to Westlife, Human Nature and Linkin Park clips on You Tube.
-        At 12:55pm, Besta takes me once more to the loo for two tinkles, before leaving me with one bowl of fried rice for arvo tea and one mug of black tea (we’re outta milk), sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar.
-        After I finish eating, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 1:50pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for a stinky unspeakable and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today; fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink white tea coz dad went and bought some back!
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. I was hoping to attend the ChM graduation servive starting @ 9am coz I thought I helped with the storytelling but PIG mum says I may not attend coz I haven’t done it all year! Lol, I hadn’t noticed. XD
-        Fingers crossed I can grab some lunch out with other church peoples afterwards, coz I’m not gonna have time for my most important two hours online toms; I’ve gotta bash out my essay! Perhaps I’ll even get to sleep past midnight again. XD So hopefully bb, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: