Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Thursday Post 226

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding … lol, I still dunno how to figure out Wally 2! XD Secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Fruit or Just Leaves?’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR online after PIG mum gets home!!! But just noting down that I enjoyed my 9th straight consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:25am0 then had a great time @ writers group, before Selena took me for lunch @ the Pancake Manor! Kim’s coming to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm coz I’ve got book club tonight; not only that, we’re having dinner together afterwards! Second mum/jen’s taking me there and back home afterwards~ Toms I’ve got late morning UQ physio with someone, before I’m seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage 9think she’s back from HK? Then I think it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: