Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wednesday Post 225e

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2870. Apologies, in the previous post, I meant to say just over 2.5 grand, not 3.5 grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle once first then joined them @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa spinach, some soup potato, some salmon and four tiny chunks od delicious BBQ chicken, which I saved for last, of course.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Gonna invite Mr. Hall over to our place for his birthday dinner now! Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Lol, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: