Saturday, November 19, 2016

Saturday Post 177d


Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ sth over 4071. anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-        When Ken arrived, we all piled into the Camry and dad tootled us off to the Eight Mile Plains busway station.
-        Boarding the first bus into Suncorp Stadium, I was very happy that dad held Era while we walked the long distance to our seats, because it meant I could walk well, Erf passing Elf with every step.
-        After one loo trip, we found our seats. I checked Wally2, and was pissed to discover he’d stopped counting my steps! ><
-        In the first half, WSW scored in like the 16th minute! Luckily, the Roar equalled in the 40th.
-        At half time, dad went to the loo. I took the chance to ask Ken how old he was, saying, “I’m turning thirty next year. Are you younger than me?” Ken laughs. “Oh, no!” he chortles. “I’m already thirty-six/thirty-seven!”
-        The second half remained scoreless, but the Roar almost ‘lum mei heung’! With like twenty seconds left, WSW nearly scored!! Luckily our goalie snatched the ball away.
-        One more loo trip for us before we left. We also posed for some photos.
-        As expected, there was a long standing wait for the bus. I’m thankful when the bus warden, seeing me reach the head of the queue and the bus basically full, jump into the bus, announcing, “I have a mobility-impaired young girl who needs a seat. Can anyone please give her their seat?” when I boarded, this Indian lady had just vacated her seat for me, and I thanked her profusely. I also thanked the bus driver when we got off.
-        Dad tootled us home and sent me to turn off the house alarm. PIG mum was still partying hard and hadn’t come home yet!
-        Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme out for lunch with other church peoples, coz I’ve gotta get all my uni work done for this week by tonight, meaning I prolly won’t have the time to enjopy my most important two hours online, but oh well. Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: