Saturday, November 5, 2016

Sunday Post 175

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding  2907 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s “Don’t Quit!” and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s thirty-three but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I bash out this assignment that’s due by the end of the day! 8sigh8 But just noting down that I enjoyed an awesome sleep last night (bid my teddy sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 5:05am)then attended church before joining the parents for lunch @ Maccas. Toms I’ve got a late morning appointment to see uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist then an early afternoon torture session with Vincent the physio before Kim comes to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she'll lemme drink a white tea with two sugars and that I’ll  get to read for one whole hour again! Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: