Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tuesday Post 176d

Good evening again, and one final greeting for Tuesday! Em’s final, final plodding total from 2pm now stands @ 2254. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: well, Aunty Deana doesn’t come to mind me until 12:30pm for three hours; fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme have a sleep-in before taking me grocery shopping with her!
-        Someone’s coming to mind me between 4pm and 6pm; fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink another white tea with two sugars just like today!
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: