Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday Post 176c

Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2592. anyways, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        When Dani announced her arrival ten minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – hairwash today. Also thanks to Dani who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        I had one tinkle before Dani flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. Dani rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
-        Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy banana, one yummy kiwi and one mug of white tea, sweetened with two sugars. My main happiness, though, was getting to read my book club novel for sixty-five minutes! :D I reached page twenty-five @ just past 5pm and page fifty @ 5:45pm.
-        After watching the sports report together, Dani took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. Not sure when she’s back, but hopefully soon!
-        Me, I’m excited: Dr. Lee’s coming to pick me up around 6:40pnm and taking me out to Market Square somewhere for our monthly small group dinner!
-        Toms: Upper limb class for Ela @ the NAB isn’t till 2pm; in the morning I presume I’m going grocery shopping with mother.
-        Then I think it’s Darani coming to mind me between 4pm and 6pm. Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: