Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday Post 227d

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2033. ha, I’m just over two grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        After flipping the nice warm water off, I mostly dry myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly cream myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekit myself (someone helped with Elf’s AFO and both laces0. then I hung up the towel, asked someone please for one mug of water and did my second stinky unspeakable for today.
-        After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. Thanks to Ray for the strawberries (someone had come into his shops selling punnets; Ray had bought some and given one to PIG mum!) and thanks to Darani who lemme drink a white tea with two sugars! I also sucked the teabag once. XD
-        While Darani cleaned the bathroom then sat and firmly massaged Ela for forty minutes, painting her dark green with pink spots today, I happily read our book club novel for another thirty minutes~
-        After watching Ten’s sports report together, someone took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She left precisely @ 6pm and will take me to Toastmasters next Tuesday~
-        I was happily enjoying my time online; alas, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately booted me offline.
-        First, she gleefully FORCED L me to use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< I can only pray that work for her will be really busy; that she’ll get home and sleep all the way till dearest dad gets home from work, then immediately fly downstairs to make it look like she’s been up all along, then dad will take us out for dinner somewhere! Remember, I’m only asking for ONE BLOODY DAY each week where I won’t haveta do any extra standing practice for PIG mum; surely that’s not too much to ask?? *sigh*
-        Before dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, one/two tiny slices of yummy chicken and two absolutely miniscule slices of crumbed fish; one was salmon! Think I donated my slice of eggplant to PIG mum.
-        Dinner was spooned down with another bowl of coconut soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl following one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Wednesday plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: