Saturday, November 12, 2016

Saturday Post 176d


Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1049. ha, I’m just over one grand. XD Anyways, final, final events for Saturday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinklew before I flipped the nice warm water off (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with my back, both legs and Era0, mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces; score, one day where I got off shoelace tying practice! Yup, every week, I only hope for one day where I won’t haveta let PIG mum do any standing practice for her and one day where I won’t haveta do any shoelace tying practice. Phew, both were fulfilled tonight; another week arrives toms!)
-        After using the loo for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era then head outside to the gobbling :P table. Pity that Kim won’t lemme enjoy another mug of white tea, but oh well. My happiness is getting to read my new book club novel for one hour! Kim cleaned the bathroom before coming back to gently massage Ela for one hour, painting her sth like light green with yellow spots today. The only other pity was that Kim ordered I stop reading just before I reached page fifty!
-        So one more loo trip for me, then I get into the Camry and dad drives me out to church for SHINE fellowship~
-        At the start, there’s like fifteen people, but several more join during announcements and worship singing. Maggie’s funny: she arrives thirty minutes late, but on arrival, announces loudly to everyone, “I’m here!” XD
-        After breaking into groups for prayer (my praise point was how I’m scoring ice cream from Vincent the physio next Monday! XD), Dora leads today’s topic, which was about when Satan tempted Jesus.
-        Dinner time, Gina helps me once to the loo, where I manage fine by myself.
-        Also thanks to Gina who gets me one plate of food for dinner, with the promise she’ll get me another after I finish the first! Hence why I try to eat quickly. XD It’s actually Maggie who gets me more; she’s made noodles from mung beans? Also, I get more fruit!
-        Originally, boss says he’ll take me home, but Aunty Katie tells him she will, coz she lives closer. Maggie kindly gives me a hand back to Aunty Katie’s car, and I manage the seatbelt while groping in the dark.
-        After aunty Katie drops me back home, I use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        The parents are watching If You Are The One now. XD
-        Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme out for lunch with other church peoples afterwards!
-        I’ve gotta bash out this week’s uni work toms arvo and therefore may not get the chance to enjoy my most important two hours online. *sigh* Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: