Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thursday Post 227b

heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ … uh, Wally now just reports ‘none’; dunno what’ wrong with him?? Anyways, potential final, final events for Thursday?
-        Daddy Bear and I cuddled and continued our happy snorings together, me waking and using the pot :P once more when PIG mum woke me when she started A-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she came to hit me with the eye goo, but she not only helped me very slightly with a bra but a tee also, coz dearest dad hadn’t left yet~
-        After giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once first, I got myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and my shoelaces (only coz she didn’t wanna be late for work; bet I’ll be tying them myself toms) before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).
-        That done, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was about one bowl of porridge with one chunk of unbuttered bread ripped into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs  :P and one small half-mouthful of milk, which PIG mum randomly and gleefully forced poor Ela to get for me. Not that I really minded; I was seated and could fully concentrate. Over breakfast, I also continue continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I stay over the loo for two/three tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and also finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        When Kim arrives, PIG mum asks her and Kim says yes, she’ll take me to Queen Street Mall today!!! :D
-        Kim first tootles us off to the Altandi train station, where some train official/worker lays out a foldable ramp for Sparkless 2 to get into the bus. I lock Sparkless 2 and Kim sits on a seat beside me. When the train gets moving, I’m surprised how slow it’s going. I suck @ estimation, but it didn’t feel like we were going any faster than 60km/hr? Anyways, the train’s near-empty; @ one stop, I ask Kim can I please transfer from Sparkless 2 onto one of the plush seats and she says yes! I haven’t caught the train for like two DECADES; I have some recollection that the seats were uncomfortable metal ones, not the plus fold down ones now?
-        Once we arrive, Kim takes me once to the loo then we start exploring! I ask to duck into a Uniqlo store and see this really cool Dorameon tee with Siu Hong (what’s his English name, anyone??) saying sth like “Sit down and enjoy the ride” and seeing as PIG mum randomly gave me twenty bucks to spend, I decide I’ll get that tee if I don’t find anything minion related~
-        We next catch the lift downstairs to Mr. Toys Toyworld and Kim takes this photo for me; I’m holding this giant spotted … um, dog?? We also find a soft toy POO that made farting noises when you squeezed it; kim was childish and couldn’t keep from repeatedly pressing it and laughing, prompting me to tell her, “I want that for Christmas, BTW.” XD
-        Oh, the store lady @ Uniqlo kindly gives us directions to Jay Jays and we find the store easy; my main disappointment’s that they’ve only got one minion tee: the Santa one that I already own!
-        By then it’s already lunchtime; we head down into food court and I ask the kebab guy manning the store does Naz work there but alas, he’s not there. >< I’ve got less than ten bucks left for lunch; even a small kebab costs more than ten bucks! I was wondering what to have for lunch then, when Kim points out that the kenab boxes are only $9.60. and they come with chips too; score! Only I ask for special sauce; the guy doesn’t know what I’m talking about so I ask for tomato, mayo and BBQ; I END UP GETTING SAUCE EVERYWHERE! XD 9Sorry, shrieking! XD)
-        After lunch, it’s time to head home.as we push me back to the railway station (Central), I try to look around and remember all the different shops around coz I may haveta wait until next November before PIG mum allows me out there again…  well, dad says to take some photos of the Christmas decorations starting to spring up; Kim and I park me in front of two Christmas things and Kim takes the snaps for me.
-        Originally, Kim says maybe I should stay in Sparkless 2 coz it’d get busy aboard the train around this time, but the bus we boarded was almost empty so we both sat on the comfy seat together. Actually, I saw three Somerville girls also catching the train … why weren’t they still @ school? ‘Twas only 1:40pm! I Whatsapped Fiona and asked her that; perhaps she’ll answer when she’s free.
-        Off the train, we get back into the Camry and Kim tootles me home.
-        After switching off the alarm, I take a nice hot shower – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I prolly could’ve showered without the singing today, but hey.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) and mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces meaning score, I’ve achieved my one day break this week from having to practise tying them! I only ask for one day free of all these tasks you know … surely I’m not asking too much??).
-        After using the loo once, I went to wash and dry Era before heading back outside, where I signed Kim off; said my thanks and byes. Oh, I also gave her a great big hug for aking me out today!! :D
-        After I shut the garage door and locked it, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        We had strawberries for arvo tea; alas that Kim and I didn’t pass any bakery while out @ Queen Street Mall today! PIG mum was gonna gleefully force poor Ela to feed me them, but seeing that I was still playing Candy Crush, she went to sit on the sofa and ate hers first. While she was doing that, I ate mine also, leading her to grumble. Lol, I’ve had a great day today; please don’t spoil it! XD
-        After drinking my yummy cup of warm chai, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I did a stinky unspeaking, also playing Candy Crush till all my lives were spent coz I’d sneaked my mobile into the loo. XD
-        Well, I’ve got just over ten minutes of the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to; I’d better continue on this week’s uni work!
-        Fingers crossed dearest dad takes PIG mum and I out somewhere yummy for dinner tonight, although I fully understand that I’m only gonna get a wee bit to eat.
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with Morgan.
-        Will doubtless munch half a toastie while PIG mum tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Fingers crossed she won’t jam her own half of the toastie down her throat then rush inside and bag all the conversation; I’d like to ask Aunty Ann about her week! XD
-        I can never remember who’s coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm … XD I’m guessing Aunty Lucia. The only thing I don’t like about Aunty Lucia’s that she won’t lemme use the loo after showering and orders that I wait until I’ve had afternoon tea before relieving myself but oh well; it’s not like I’m gonna let the cruel and unfaithful God make me piss my pants! *sigh*
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^ 

No comments: