Saturday, November 26, 2016

Saturday Post 178c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1049. don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps without leaving the house today. XD Anyways, continuing today’s events?
-        After using the loo for one tinkle then washing and drying Era, I headed outside to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, which was one yummy banana and one green tea. Meaning today I’ve drunk one white tea, one black tea and one green tea! XD
-        Silly Kim forgot to bring me her colouring pencils; she admitted that the moment I let her inside. No biggie; instead I enjoyed getting to read for another full hour, and guess what? I finished the book club novel! I’ve immediately started on the Jodi Picoult novel that I bought with Kim when she took me out to the city; hopefully I can read lots before next month’s book club! While I read, Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela gently for fifty-five minutes, painting her dark blue with light green spots today.
-        After watching the sports report together, Kim takes me to the loo once more for one tinkle, before I sign her off with my thanks and byes. She’s back Monday and says she’ll try remember bringing me her colouring-in pencils
-        I return online for a short while; alas PIG mum tumbles downstairs, gleefully and immediately forces me offline.
-        Argh, I haveta let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her for forty minutes; argh, I HATES standing practice!! Dunno why she simply refuses to understand how much trouble I find standing; when I stand, I can’t effing concentrate!! >< Guess I’ll just haveta wait till next Tuesday for my one day of the week where I won’t haveta do any further standing practice for PIG mum. *sigh* Oh, I know why I’ve gone past 1000 steps! Ela participates in all the pilates and yoga postures; her movements must’ve made Wally 2 think that I was walking! XD Must remember to take him off next time.
-        That done, next I haveta let the parents gleefully force me to do fifty sit-ups on that ab trainer thing for them. PIG mum says it’s only forty; that I somehow lost count and added ten extra. Whatever; the most important thing was that I was finally seated and could concentrate.
-        You’d think after that, it’d finally be dinnertime but no, dad hasn’t finished cooking yet. I was hoping I’d get ten more minutes to continue reading My Sister’s Keeper but no, instead I haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on 15+ minutes of stupid exercises for her. I’m not really fussed; I’m seated and can fully concentrate.
-        Before dinner, I walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa bean sprouts, some shallot, some coral trout and another drumstick!
-        Dinner was spooned down with another bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: