Friday, November 11, 2016

Saturday Post 176

Good morning! Tee hee, I don't get to post before midday very often! XD Anyways, firstly today I've been hard @ work plodding only 310 steps (obviously, I haven't left the house yet!) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Free to be Yourself' bit thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHTEEN MINUTES online after Besta leaves @ 1pm!!! Anyways, events for today?
~ Woo hoo, 10TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 5:55am, and after one pot :P trip, Daddy Bear and I just snuggled and snored happily again, knowing that nature would call again well before PIG mum left for work.
- Yup, nature called again around 7:20am, when the parents were having breakfast. After one more pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 7:30am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- PIG mum hit me with the eye goo and left for work @ 7:30am; after she'd gone, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- Afterwards, Daddy Bear and I cuddled and happily snored, me waking twice more for the pot. :P Thanks also to dearest dad who remained mostly quiet until 9:45am, when he opened the garage door. I spent the ten minutes from 9:50am till 10am finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- When Besta arrived @ 10am, Daddy Bear nodded good morning to her and she let us snuggle for fifteen more minutes. No bear bum for her today, then. XD
- After dearest dad to do sth 9hr didn't specify), I used the pot :P once more for two three tinkles and Besta got me kitted. I shared with her my story of how I'm scoring ice cream from Vincent the physio, while she told me how her daughter was sticking Tic Tacs up some orifice when she was younger! o_O
- All kitted, I head to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once weekly reprieve.
- After sitting over the loo for one more tinkle, I wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. We're outta ham, but dad cooks egg and leaves me half a slice, to which Besta kindly adds half a slice of cheese for me. The disgusting thing is, coz we're outta ham, dad adds FRUIT instead! That's the weirdest breakfast sandwich I've ever had: egg, cheese, AVACADO and KIWI! XD Besta also makes me one mug of tea, white and two, and leaves the teabag for me to have a suck. :P
- Kim's coming to mind me from 2:15pm till 4:15pm today; I'm attending SHINE fellowship this arvo and tonight!
- Toms: just church, nothing special. Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme out for lunch with other church peoples afterwards! Toms arvo and evening I've gotta work on my uni stuff that's due by midnight; fingers crossed I'll finish early! Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: