Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday Post 225b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1906. lol, if I’m able to return online tonight, hopefully I’ll have passed 2000 steps! Anyways, events for today?
~ Yay, third awesome consecutive sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until the noisy garbage truck thundered down our road awakening me @ 6:05am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:15am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Daddy Bear and I cuddle and snore, me waking to use the pot :P once more and kiss dearest dad goodbye when he leaves for work around 7:45am. While waiting for him to leave, I sing like half my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, closing both eyes for all the important numbers, coz I realise I can’t do that when Aunty Lucia/Kitty’s minding me for about one hour @ 4pm.
-        After dearest dad’s left, Daddy Bear and I cuddle and snore, me waking briefly when the phone suddenly rings @ 8:25am. I don’t need the pot :P again yet, and since PIG mum doesn’t come downstairs bearing the phone, guess the call isn’t for me, so cuddle and snore with Daddy Bear again.
-        Shortly after 9pm, I’m awoken again by PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs. She soon comes into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me slightly with a bra, telling me, “That was Ethan ringing. No UQ physio today; the NAB’s not opening coz more than one student’s ill.”
-        So after giving myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and set me on shoelace tying practice, which took around twenty minutes today. I don’t really mind, coz I’m seated and can concentrate; besides, I know what a kick PIG mum gets outta telling me what to do, what I’m doing wrong, etc. I figure she just says all that to hear her own voice coz it’s not like I’m unaware of how to do it; it’s just that stupid Ela doesn’t get the signal from my idiot brain to move! *sigh*
-        That done, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I sit over the loo, but only for one tinkle, coz I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-        So after washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Breakfast is about one bowl of plain porridge with one chunk of unbuttered toast ripped into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also continue my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After breakfast, I’m about to walk to the loo and do my stinky unspeakable, I wanted to bring my novel along with me, but for some reason, horrid PIG mum wouldn’t let me! Well, I sit over the loo for a lil while but nothing comes out; since I heard PIG mum head upstairs earlier, I creep outside, grab my Star Wars: Revenge of The Sith novel then return back inside, do a stinky unspeakable and happily read fifty pages of the book. XD
-        - Argh, dad’s just come home from work, and basically the first thing he does is to order I walk on the bloody cross trainer for him @ 6:30! >< Meaning I’m definitely singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! >< Well, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Just noting down that I’m still owed FORTY MINUTES online tonight!! >< *sigh*

No comments: