Friday, November 11, 2016

Saturday Post 176c

Good afternoon again, and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 509. righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?
-        I couldn’t find Naruto; instead I explored the NRL webpage; I’m still not sure when the kangaroos are playing the English! XD
-        Before Besta left, she took me once more to the loo. I may have done a stinky unspeakable, but I’m not certain coz when I checked I couldn’t see anything!
-        Lunch was around one bowl of Besta’s yummy fried rice plus another mug of white tea, the second teabag I got to suck. XD Over lunch, I watched more Westlife music videos~
-        After lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Argh, it’s really hot today but Summer hasn’t even arrived yet!! My idiot head isn’t feeling very comfortable … well, must remember to stay hydrated …
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 2:15pm today till 4:15pm, coz I’m attending SHINE fellowship this arvo! We’re all staying behind for dinner together afterwards, too~ Fingers crossed that Kim will lemme drink my third mug of white tea today; I also look forward to starting my new book club novel!
-        Toms: just church, nothing special. Fingers crossed the parents’ll lemme out for lunch with other church peoples afterwards, coz toms arvo I’ve gotta get the week’s uni work all done! So hopefully bbl tonight, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: