Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wednesday Post 225b

Heylo again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2393, but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed seventeen minutes ONLINE after someone leaves @ 6pm!! Anyways, continuing today’s events?
-        Our first stop @ Warrigal Square’s the post office, where PIG mum drops nana’s letter into the big red tin.
-        Next, we head to the Sushi Train, where I get myself one yummy plate of eel sushi for arvo tea.
-        Our final stop’s Woolies, to buy boxed tissues, dad’s milk and porridge/bread.
-        Back home, I use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        After Aunty Deana arrives and PIG mum leaves for her eye test @ the optometrists, my lunch is two yummy oven baked crumbed fish with not mayo, but tomato sauce! We’re outta mayo; hopefully I’ll buy some toms. That was with one large plate of yummy wombok and one yummy mug of mint drinking chocolate. Aunty Deana had her usual two minute noodles; I also rang dearest dad, who was around the airport somewhere.
-        After lunch, I drank half a mug of water, went to the loo for three tinkles then sat down with Aunty Deana to watch the latest episode of Chicago Fire with Aunty Deana and Bear Bear! Great viewing~ While we watched, Aunty Deana also chopped up one yummy pear for me to eat and massaged Ela for about thirty-five minutes.
-        Once the episode ended, I used the loo once more for two tinkles then returned online, saying my thanks and byes to Aunty Deana.
Cheers,

Em. ^^ 

No comments: