Monday, November 7, 2016

Monday Post 175d

One final greeting for Monday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4675. righteo, final, final events for Monday?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: UQ physio (1.5hrs for Ela isn’t until 2pm; wonder how I’m spending the morning? If PIG mum’ll lemme get up and pop online (coz I’m going out toms night0, cool; if not, she’ll either order I continue online study or take me grocery shopping? Anyways, someone’s taking me out to Toastmasters toms night; we’re @ the pub, coz apparently every single room @ QUT’s being used for exams?? I’m just looking forward to ordering sth from the dinner menu there; from memory, I had like DUCK last time! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: