Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thursday Post 228d

Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3499 (apologies that I simply can’t be bothered to take one extra step forward to make my final, final plodding total for Thursday 3500 XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed THIRTEEN MINUTES online after I let PIG mum boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!!! *sigh* Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces, meaning I got one day free from doing that, yay!).
-        After using the loo for one tinkle, I washed and dried Era then headed outside to the gobbling :P table.
-        Arvo tea was the second half of lunch (which obviously didn’t taste as good as the first half *sigh*) and one mug of green tea. Shame that Kim wouldn’t lemme enjoy one more mug of white tea, but doesn’t matter.
-        This arvo, I didn’t read coz Kim really did bring me colouring pencils!!! :D For thirty minutes I happily coloured the picture of the primitive minion who’s just wearing a leaf covering his private part. XD
-        After watching Ten’s sports report together, I went once more to the loo for two tinkles, washed and dried Era, then returned online after signing Kim off, saying my thanks and byes. She’s back Saturday arvo and says she’ll bring the colouring-in pencils again so I can colour in another minion page! :D Kim’s so smart: she even bought a sharpener today!
-        Alas, when dad came home, the first thing he demanded was that I let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod on the bloody cross trainer for him. Thanks, dad, what a great way to ruin my otherwise awesome day. >< *sigh*
-        I actually went like 826 steps on that bloody machine and will most definitely be singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        After getting changed (PIG mum randomly helped slightly with my top half then left me to get my bottom half done myself while she went upstairs and showered; I complied slowly, also leaning fully against the side rail and slowly, softly but most hatefully singing like 10% of my newest second-favourite song out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers.
-        That done, I washed and dried both hands before heading out to the Camry, where dad took us out to Sunnybank Oriental/Dong Fong for dinner.
-        Lol, tonight I got about 1.5 bowls of congee but only barely half a small bowl of rice! I tried getting more but dad randomly chucked a cow @ me and then drank my half a cup of warm Horlicks too! >< Lesson learnt: next time I get given half a cup, I’m drinking it all first, then just drinking the free tea. *sigh*
-        Back home, I used the loo once more then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: usually, I’d have UQ physio with Morgan @ 11am but coz PIG mum’s gotta attend some work talk, she’s switched my physio time to suit her schedule. Not sure what that means for lunch, though …
-        Aunty Kitty’s coming to mind me for one hour @ 4pm. Well, she’s supposed to come for one hour but she consistently leaves five-fifteen minutes early. Should I shower slowly and talk with her more? But PIG mum says not to mind that she gets one hour’s pay for less than one hour’s work, so oh well.
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: