Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday Post 225e

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1737 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Look ForWays To Serve Others’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s ninety-one but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia comes and minds me for one hour!!! So hopefully bbl after she goes, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1906. lol, if I’m able to return online tonight, hopefully I’ll have passed 2000 steps! Anyways, events for today?
~ Yay, third awesome consecutive sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until the noisy garbage truck thundered down our road awakening me @ 6:05am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:15am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Daddy Bear and I cuddle and snore, me waking to use the pot :P once more and kiss dearest dad goodbye when he leaves for work around 7:45am. While waiting for him to leave, I sing like half my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, closing both eyes for all the important numbers, coz I realise I can’t do that when Aunty Lucia/Kitty’s minding me for about one hour @ 4pm.
-        After dearest dad’s left, Daddy Bear and I cuddle and snore, me waking briefly when the phone suddenly rings @ 8:25am. I don’t need the pot :P again yet, and since PIG mum doesn’t come downstairs bearing the phone, guess the call isn’t for me, so cuddle and snore with Daddy Bear again.
-        Shortly after 9pm, I’m awoken again by PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs. She soon comes into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me slightly with a bra, telling me, “That was Ethan ringing. No UQ physio today; the NAB’s not opening coz more than one student’s ill.”
-        So after giving myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and set me on shoelace tying practice, which took around twenty minutes today. I don’t really mind, coz I’m seated and can concentrate; besides, I know what a kick PIG mum gets outta telling me what to do, what I’m doing wrong, etc. I figure she just says all that to hear her own voice coz it’s not like I’m unaware of how to do it; it’s just that stupid Ela doesn’t get the signal from my idiot brain to move! *sigh*
-        That done, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I sit over the loo, but only for one tinkle, coz I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-        So after washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Breakfast is about one bowl of plain porridge with one chunk of unbuttered toast ripped into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also continue my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After breakfast, I’m about to walk to the loo and do my stinky unspeakable, I wanted to bring my novel along with me, but for some reason, horrid PIG mum wouldn’t let me! Well, I sit over the loo for a lil while but nothing comes out; since I heard PIG mum head upstairs earlier, I creep outside, grab my Star Wars: Revenge of The Sith novel then return back inside, do a stinky unspeakable and happily read fifty pages of the book. XD
-        - Argh, dad’s just come home from work, and basically the first thing he does is to order I walk on the bloody cross trainer for him @ 6:30! >< Meaning I’m definitely singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! >< Well, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Just noting down that I’m still owed FORTY MINUTES online tonight!! >< *sigh*

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ exactly 2800; nice number. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        By the time I’m done, PIG mum’s already eating lunch but she’s mean and won’t lemme have any coz I haven’t done any exertions yet! Fine; I just sit in the Camry and slowly, softly but most hatefully sing about ¼ of my original second-favourite song through, closing both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        When PIG mum finally hops into the car, she tootles me off to see Ray the Chinese herbalist. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we also listen to 97.3FM all day too and Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Ray gives my shoulders, neck, Elf anf Ela some massage; he also gives me some acupuncture. Of course, PIG mum’s in her element. Yapping unceasingly @ him. XD
-        Afterwards, PIG mum tootles us home. I’d asked her could I please just grab a bite to eat for lunch from Aunty Lien’s then walk aisles @ IGA to get my step count past 1000 but PIG mum was far more concerned about restricting me to lunch @ home. Meaning the next time I hear her whinging about how much driving scares her, I’m not falling for it: she willingly chose to drive more just to restrict my food consumption! *sigh*
Cheers,
Em. ^^
A third good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2931. anyways, continuing today’s events?
- Back home, I used the loo once for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Lunch is like one bowl of chicken and sweet corn soup with one slice of (obviously) unbuttered toast thrown into it. Yummy~
-        After lunch, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the Camry, and she tootles us back to IGA for grocery shopping. We buy fish, fruit and vegetables.
-        Back home, I use the loo once and am about to pop online when instead I haveta let awful PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly my poor demented left hand to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Luckily, I work fast enough that I’m back inside before Aunty Lucia/Kitty arrives, meaning PIG mum doesn’t get the chance to show off to them how much power she has over me.
-        When neither aunty has arrived by 4:20pm, PIG mum rings Aunty Kitty, who says, “It’s not me today!” Then, when PIG mum rings Aunty Lucia, Aunty Lucia says, “I’ve just parked on your driveway!” XD
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I wash my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Lucia who rinses it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, get dried, very lightly creamed and rekitted. Dunno why Aunty Lucia won’t lemme use the loo once before I head outside, but no biggie: it’s not like I’m gonna let the cruel and unfaithful God make me piss myself. >< *sigh*
-        Arvo tea’s one lady’s finger banana, which I haveta let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me. No problems, coz (1) I’m seated and can fully concentrate and (2) Ela works quick enough that I’ve finished the banana (it’s only small) before Aunty Lucia finishes cleaning the bathroom and comes out, meaning she doesn’t get to see all the power PIG mum holds over me, ha. XD
-        Indeed, PIG mum’s so happily yapping @ Aunty Lucia that I get to read my new Jodi Picoult novel for awhile! XD
-        When she leaves, I use the loo once more for two tinkles then walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Alas, the second dearest dad arrives home, I haveta let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. Am most definitely singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! ><
-        When PIG mum comes down from pigland, she helps gimme a complete clothes change. Of course, she also has a go @ me for sth or other, but hey, I’m used to her constant bitching @ me. *sigh*
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup potato and carrot, some wee chunks of T-bone steak and a bit of king salmon.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
-        Cheers,
-        Em. ^^

One final good evening! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3014 (ha, I just passed 3000 XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week now stands @ ninety-four. Righteo, final, final events for Friday?
-        After finishing the previous post, @ 9pm I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me between 10am till 1pm (weekly sleep-in till 10:15am, hurrah! XD) then Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Hey, today I managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: