Monday, November 28, 2016

Monday Post 178d


Good evening, and definitely one final greeting for Monday! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3986 (oh, I’m sure I’ll reach 4000 some other day XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m actually still owed THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online after I get booted off to bed!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that I had a great time tonight, with Mr. Hall coming over for his belated birthday dinner! Phew, he likes mango, meaning the mango mousse cake mother and I got for him from Sunni Bakery this arvo went down well. It’s the second consecutive night where I haven’t had any rice (I’m getting withdrawal symptoms here XD) but I had one chicken wing, one chicken drumstick, some salad and two lil chunks of garlic bread. Over dinner, I asked Mr. Hall was he reading anything currently (he prefers non-fiction); I also told him the funny story about my encounter with the Warrigal Square Sushi Train boss and also about my trip to Queen Street Mall with Kim! He’s heading overseas this Friday but hasn’t finished all his marking (hence why he left just before 9pm); I told him just to give everyone an A+! toms after dad heads off to work instead of returning to happy snorings with Daddy Bear I’d better get up and finish my essay; it’s due by Wednesday! Have upper limb clinic @ the NAB with Daisy @ 2pm then someone’s taking me to Toastmasters @ night; I’ve been waiting all year for my milkshake!!! Back home, I’ll haveta continue bashing out my essay; PIG mum’s already condemned me to abysmal failure but I’ve already apologised to Aunty Isabella and she understands, so Im promising to still give it my best shot, meaning that if and when I do fail, I can honestly say that I tried my hardest. PIG mum likes to think I don’t try @ all, just say please and thanks, but she can throw whatever hurtful comments she wants @ me: I know I’ve given it my best shot. Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. So yeah, can’t see how I’ll have time to pop online toms for myself; that’s okay: I just need five minutes to note down how many steps I’ve plodded and to read TWFT and She Reads Truth~

No comments: