Sunday, November 13, 2016

Monday Post 176b

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding  1372 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Heaven (1)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and      FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after I get back home from my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio!!! >< So hopefully bbl, else hoping everyone has a smashing day toms
Cheers,
Em. ^^

Heylo again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2391 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 6pm!!! Anyways, events for today?
~ Woo hoo, 13TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until like 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes till 6:45am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        One hour later, when dearest dad comes to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work, I use the pot :P once more. Almost immediately after the garage door has closed down, I can hear PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs and, a scant thirty seconds later, she hits me with the eye goo, helps me slightly with a bra then leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I do after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more.
-        PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and my laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).
-        Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is about one small half bowl of porridge with one chunk of unbuttered bread, one small half-mouthful of milk and all my usual drugs. :P PIG mum forgot to gimme a cup of water; I merely dropped each pill into the porridge and took them like that. XD Over breakfast, I also continue continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

-        When PIG mum comes downstairs, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside to the Camry and she tootles me off to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to 97.3FM all day and EWra helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 200x, holding each for a count of five.
-        Uncle Tom gives me some left limb massage and acupuncture, while PIG mum happily yaps unceasingly @ him. XD
-        That done, we head over to Bellas to buy fresh fruit and vegies. Lol, the serving girl recognises me! “You were complaining about how cold it was!” she laughs. I grin back, “Not complaining anymore; Spring’s here!” XD
-        PIG mum and I share lunch @ Subway, one chicken footlong so six inches each. Afterwards, she tootles us home and I do a stinky unspeakable before I’m taken to Vincent the physio’s for my weekly torture session.
-        Physio today: sat first go, then stood most session, bending multiple times to floor for Ela and touch an object and Era to pick up the object with whole hand; weightshifting. Highlight was getting my cookies and cream ice cream @ the end!!!
-        Back home, I use the loo once more then haveta let horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! Remember, I just ask for ONE BLOODY DAY each week where I won’t haveta do any stupid standing practice for PIG mum. >< *sigh*
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink white tea with two sugars, won’t insist I practice tying Elf’s shoelace with her and gimme the chance to read for another hour!
-        Should I have two Panadol? My stupid head hasn’t stopped aching … or maybe I should wait till tonight, after I get back from dinner?
-        Coz tonight, I’m going to our monthly small group dinner! Originally Dr. Lee said let’s just have dinner @Woka Woka (like last month) but suddenly Hairy says let’s have dinner @ Market Square! He says he’s coming to pick me up @ around 6:40pm; will head to the loo @ 6:35pm.
-        Oh! When I get home I’ve gotta print out this week’s study guide and get started on the work!
-        Toms: UQ physio (upper limb clinic for Ela, 1.5hrs) isn’t till 2pm but I remember PIG mum saying we had some grocery shopping to get done.
-        Danielle’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: