Monday, November 21, 2016

Monday Post 177d

Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3575. ha, just over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 29% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with EWrf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces). Then I went over to the loo, and after asking Kim to please pass me one mug of water, did a stinky unspeakable.
-        After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. Pity Kim won’t lemme drink a white tea with two sugars but oh well. We drink green tea; I also munch one banana and one kiwi then sit and happily read my book club novel for forty-five minutes. I reach page fifty @ 150 @ 5:40pm, BTW.
-        After watching the sports report together, Kim takes me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She’s back Thursday arvo and says she’ll really bring me some colouring-in pencils so I can start filling in the minion colouring-in book she bought me when we hit Queen St. Mall last Thursday!
-        I prolly won’t return online tonight coz I’m planning to watch the Four Nations final that PIG mum kindly taped for me last night/this morning. Too bad Uncle Colbert can’t come watch the game with me; he’s really busy.
-        Toms: heading all the way back to Orthotic Solutions to get my AFO straps fixed! Lol, apparently I’m already using heavy-duty ones; can you get heavier duty/heaviest duty?? XD
-        Hopefully PIG mum’ll let us have lunch @ Toowong Village before I have UQ physio; Ela’s 1.5hr session @ the NAB. Depends if she’s willing to drive all the way back home then back out to UQ.
-        Someone’s coming to mind me from 4pm; we’re hitting Toastmasters together! So fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had @ accas @ least two DECADES ago!
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: