Friday, November 4, 2016

Saturday Post 175

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 743 steps (obviously, I haven’t left the house!) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘intregrity’. Anyways, events for today?
~ Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Daddy Bear and I immediately cuddle and snore; one hour later, when PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for work, I use the pot :p once more. At the same time, my monthlies arrive!
Once she’s left, I spend another ten minutes continue continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        Then, Daddy Bear and I cuddle and snore all the way till 9:45am, when starts using his noisy chainsaw! Earlier, after mum had left for work, I’d asked him please not to use that noisy thing coz I wanna sleep, but if you must, please wait till 9:45am before using it. Thanks, dad~
-        Besta arrives just after 10am today; thankfully, she doesn’t require bear bum coz she knows to gimme fifteen more minutes first before helping me up. XD
-        After she helps me get kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me out some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once weekly reprieve~
Teeth brushed, I use the loo for one more tinkle, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

-        After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Unfortunately, I’m back down to half a sandwich again, instead of one sandwich with egg and ham, but thanks to Besta who adds half a slice of cheese for me. I also drink one mug of white tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar and get to suck the teabag once. XD
-        But my real happiness is getting to read my Jodi Picoult novel for 1.25 hours! :D Besta goes to ‘mpty my stuff’ (our codeword for emptying my commode chair pot :P) then sits and gently massages Ela for about forty-five minutes while watching Seven’s horseracing. Those horses, they’ve got really weird names! XD
-        At midday, Besta takes me once to the loo. I ask please for a mug of water, then do a stinky unspeakable.
-        Back at the gobbling :P table, thanks to Besta who makes me one warm mug of Milo, and I try ringing Aunty Nga. Annie jie jie answers, saying that Aunty Nga’s still asleep; I ask her please to tell Aunty Nga to ring me back when she gets up.
-        I’m prepared to settle down and happily read for another twenty-five minutes, when Aunty Nga rings back! She tells me she’s on holidays this week, because apparently, where she works, you can’t accumulate holidays: you either take them or lose them? She also asks me, “Is that chocolate woman looking after you again?” I screech, “Chocolate-COLOURED, not chocolate!! She’s human like we are!” Besta and I have a good laugh about it as she’s taking me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-        Besta kindly leaves me with one full bowl of fried rice for lunch, plus another mug of tea, white and two. Another teabag I can suck. XD When she’s left, dad rings to say he’s coming home. While munching my yummy fried rice, I watch old Westlife videos~
-        After lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 1:50pm, I use the loo once more for two tinkles, walking myself there slowly and safely back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm this arvo; fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink white tea with two sugars and that I can read for another hour again!
-        Toms: just church, nothing special. Fingers crossed I’ll get to eat lunch out with other church peoples and not be gleefully restricted to LESS than one Happy Meal again … *sigh*
-        Don’t have any plans for the arvo … may just spend a lonely several hours staring @ the computer until PIG mum comes down from pigland and orders that I shower. Oh, must remember to ask her to tape the Kangaroos vs. Kiwi match toms morning!
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl after Kim leaves @ 6pm, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: