Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wednesday Post 225d

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2558. ha, I’m just over 3.5 grand. XD Anyways, continuing today’s events?
-        Soon after the parents returned home from their romantic walk, dad came over and demanded I let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. I actually went 801, and will be most definitely singing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
-        Afterwards, I went and did the stinky unspeakable I’ve been thinking about doing since this morning. When PIG mum came downstairs from pigland, she helped me with an entire set change, coz obviously I was drenched with sweat from my walk.
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: