Thursday, October 6, 2016

Thursday Post 221c

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 6329. anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-        After finishing my previous post, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Before I returned online, though, I handed King Bob to dad; he’s accompanying dad back to Hong Kong; hopefully he’ll have more photos to show!
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with … what’s her name, something like Hydie? Aww, shucks, I remembered it during dinner! XD Oh, it’s Marnie!
-        Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage toms arvo, so will doubtless munch half a toasted sandwich for lunch while PIG mum drives us there. Fingers crossed I’ll have a few moments to ask after Aunty Ann before PIG mum scoffs down her half of the toastie, rushes inside and commandeers the entire conversation. XD
-        Aunty Lucia’s coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm, but she rang today to say that she may be late coz she has to take some granny to see the doctor first. Well, as long as she remembers to supervise my shower, I’m cool with that! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms~
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: