Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Wednesday Post 221

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3479 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘God Is (5) but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Aunty Deana leaves @ 3:30pm!! Butjust noting down that I awoke not feeling very well this morning; thankfully my otherwise empty head isn’t aching but I’ve just got a general weakness in the whole body … >< Went grocery shopping with PIG mum @ Calamvale Central and now Aunty Deana’s minding me. Someone’s coming to do the same from 4pm till 6pm and best of all, tonight’s ice cream night! Like I say, a very little’s always better than none @ all! Toms looks even more exciting: Kim’s said she’ll take me out to the CITY; I seriously don’t think I’ve been there since the cruel and unfaithful God destroyed my life back in 2007! Then fingers crossed that dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere for dinner @ night. Anyways, hopefully bbl with today’s events in more details, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: