Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thursday Post 224

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1175 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Praying According to God’s Will’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I finish marking all these competition entries! But just noting down that horrid PIG mum ruined my streak of awesome sleeps night but I still had a great time @ writers group and afterwards I ate loaded fries with gravy and a cheeseburger! Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm and toms will be my last UQ physio session with Marnie; wonder if PIG mum’ll lemme try one hour on the treadmill? Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage then I can never remember whether it’s Aunty Lucia or Aunty Kitty coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: