Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wednesday Post 221c

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly,  Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4276 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online after PIG mum boots me off to bed @ 9:30pm!!! >< Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly cream myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekit myself (someone only helped with Elf’s AFO and both laces). After hanging the towel up, I sit over the loo for one tinkle,  wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table.
-        Arvo tea’s the lemon chicken sushi roll I bought this morning from Calamvale Central (the honey chicken one tastes better!) plus one mug of white tea with two sugars. After cleaning the bathroom, someone massages Ela firmly for about forty minutes though I’ve forgotten what colour, sorry.
-        Before leaving, someone takes me to the loo once more for two tinkles.
-        After she’s gone, dad’s originally all for me letting him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him, but I tell him I’m not feeling 100% and refuse
-        So dinner, net, 1.5 spoonfuls of ice cream and bed. Goodnight!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


P.S. Sorry this post comes one day late; I had to let PIG mum boot me off to bed @ the ridiculously early time of 9:30pm.                                                      

No comments: