Monday, October 10, 2016

Monday Post 171b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, today I have been hard @ work plodding 1368 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Turning … Serving … Waiting …’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home from our small group dinner!!! But just noting down that I enjoyed an awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:50am), then attended poor baby Amelia’s funeral @ church. Silently bawled my eyes out … I mean, I enjoyed almost twenty years of life before the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly struck me down, but poor Amelia didn’t even get a chance … >< Karson drove me to the cemetery for her burial afterwards; the ground was rocky and uneven so thanks to him who stayed behind me and caught me several times when I stumbled and would have fallen on my ass several times. Hated standing for just over fifteen minutes but there was nothing I could do about that. Afterwards, Karson took me to this Coffee shop coz he needed caffeine; he then bought me a babycino! Went to Ray’s and Lana’s place for arvo tea, which doubled as lunch. Stayed afterwards playing some auctioning game with Karson’s mobile attached to the Playstation; didn’t realise I had to get home until 3:55pm! Showered @ home (sang 28% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud) then munched a banana for arvo tea. Happiness was getting to read for forty-five minutes afterwards~ Going out for small group dinner tonight! Have afternoon UQ physio for Ela with Ray and Tabitha for 1.5 hours, before someone comes to mind me from 4pm till 9:30pm; I’ve got Toastmasters toms night! Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme bring back some dinner from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I got @ least two DECADES ago! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms~
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. excuse the first post; i just get so excited when i get to post before midday. XD

No comments: