Saturday, October 22, 2016

Saturday Post 173

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I have been hard @ work plodding only 653 steps (obviously, I haven’t left the house yet!) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Personal Growth (1)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online after I get back home tonight!!! Anyways, events for today?
~ I used the pot :P once last night around 2:45am and once more around 6:35am, before the parents began making noise downstairs preparing for breakfast. After the pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:45am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Around one hour later, when the parents woke me as they began making noise around downstairs, I used the pot :P once more. Then, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- More happy snorings for me, until Besta arrived just over five minutes early. She called good morning when she entered my room, I just used Daddy Bear to nod good morning to her and she says brightly, “Hi, Daddy Bear! Fifteen more minutes?’ XD
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Apologies this post comes one day late~

No comments: