Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Post 223c

One final good evening! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2648 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s exactly 100! Nice number. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: Besta’s coming to mind me between 10am till 1pm. Looking forward to sharing my ‘bird on head’ story with her!
-        Alas, for some reason, dad has cancelled Kim’s shift in the arvo coz apparently he’s taking PIG mum and I out somewhere? More stress for me … *sigh*
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: