Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Wednesday Post 222b

Heylo aga! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2076 (ha, just over two grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after Darani leaves @ 6pm!!! But just noting down that I enjoyed my 8th straight consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 7:05am, then had a sleep-in before going grocery shopping with PIG mum @ Bellas. Aunty Deana came to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm, and someone’s coming to do the same from 4pm till 6pm. Like I always say, this someone’s definitely my least caring carer, but hey. After she leaves, PIG mum\’s taking me to see Dr. Ku @ 6:20pm, coz while I’m mostly all better, my voice still hasn’t come back and I’m still slightly phlegmy. Best of all, tonight’s ice cream night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Toms I’ve got writers group! Aunty Carly’s picking me up and taking me for doubtless half a lunch afterwards. *sigh* Kim’s comingf to mind me from 3:40pm till 5pm and not the usual 4pm till 6pm, coz I’ve got book club on toms night; can’t wait! So hopefully bbl after someone leaves, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: