Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday Post 222c

Potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2883. anyways, potential final, final events for Friday?
-        I’d just finished my most important two hours online when PIG mum ordered me off to shower.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (PIG mum only ever helps with my back; luckily Era dries while she’s busy drying the rest of me!) then mostly rekitted myself (PIG mum only helps with Elf’s AFO and most surprisingly, my shoelaces!). went over to the loo for two tinkles then washed and dried Era before walking myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        PIG mum and godmother Jennifer have headed out to Woolies to buy food for our dinner; pity: I was hoping to get one dinner out with the godparents, but it can’t be helped that poor Uncle Edward got himself sick! ><”
-        Toms: Hopefully Besta will come mind me from 10am till 1pm! Not sure what happened to her daughter but I think she required hospitalisation! O_o
-        Also hopefully I’ll be able to have one final lunch out with the godparents before we drop them off @ the airport! The pressure’s on PIG mum: can she get us back home in time for Kim to come mind me from 4pm till 6pm?? XD
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: