Thursday, October 13, 2016

Friday Post 222c

Heylo and good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @2605 and secondly, the new spam count for the week’s now sixty-five. Anyways, continuing events for today?

Nature didn’t call until the noisy garbage truck rumbled down our road @ 6:05am this morning, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:15am a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-         
-        Daddy Bear and I cuddled and snored, continuing our happy snorings. The phone randomly rang twice; I also woke several times more to use the pot :P before PIG mum came inside my room and helped me not only slightly with a bra but with a tee also coz there’s a man in the house right now! But don’t worry, my godparents are leaving tomorrow afternoon; you can bet your bottom dollar PIG mum won’t be helping me with a tee come Sunday. XD
After I get myself mostly independently kitted, PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and my laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). That done, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After I wash and dry Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Breakfast is two plain Weet-bix without honey, one full mug of water and all my usual drugs. :P The only thing I dislike about the warmer months when I get to eat Weet-bix is that PIG mum gets to gleefully force poor Ela to fetch Weet-bix, pour milk, etc. it’s much easier when I’m seated and I haveta let her gleefully force poor Ela to get all my drugs :P for me coz then I’m seated and can fully concentrate; I just haveta pretend I can’t hear the cruel and unfaithful God jeering what a worthless piece of sh*t I am. *sigh*
After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. Think I did a stinky unspeakable? Lol, I’ve forgotten. XD But definitely, I fully leaned against the side rail and finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        Turns out godfather Edward is still resting upstairs, so after I’m done over the loo, I plop online for thirty minutes.
-        When everyone’s finally ready to leave, I use the loo once more then we all pile into the car. PIG mum tootles us off to Sunnybank Plaza, parking outside the cinemas.
-        I make the long hike down to Coles; the godparents walk down there first and by the time I find them, they’ve already bought their Strepsils!
-        Instead, we buy harsiubing (say that in Canto) from the new hot cake place, then head back up to food court for lunch.
-        Originally, I’d promised to have yum cha once with godfather Edward but since he’s not feeling 100% he passed on the offer and we shared lunch @ Café Mi, after PIG mum took me once to the loo first. I had about one bowl of noodles, about half a bowl of ho fan and around one bowl of rice. PIG mum lemme drink most (not all; she nabbed one gulp for herself) of a hot Horlicks.
-        I thought we were heading home after lunch, but the godparents wanted to keep wandering Sunnybank Plaza! Deciding not to join them, I sat down @ some table in the food court, borrowed PIG mum’s smartphone and Facebooked. XD
-        Finally, PIG mum tootled us home. I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        How annoying: PIG mum’s already gone and cancelled Aunty Lucia/Kitty coming to mind me for one hour around now. Not that her decision affects her in the slightest; it’s just more stress for me. >< *sigh* Don’t worry, I’m used to it.
-        Hopefully godfather Edward will feel better after his rest upstairs and we can head out for dinner together tonight!
-        Toms: Fingers crossed PIG mum hasn’t cancelled Besta’s shift toms; I really wanna ask her if her daughter’s okay!
-        We’ll have lunch once more with the godparents before PIG mum tries to drive them to the airport without us all getting monumentally lost. XD Oh, and if she gets them there, she has to get us back home by 4pm, coz Kim’s coming to mind me till 6pm! So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: