Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saturday Post 174b

Heylo again, and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 701. righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and dry my hair today. I also sing my shorter second-favourite song 29% through softly, slowly but most hatefully, and realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-        After flipping the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both shoelaces; score, I got one day off today from having to practise tying them~). Then I went over to the loo, and after Kim gave me one mug of water, did a messy stinky unspeakable. Hmm … they tend to be messy after I have Besta’s fried rice for lunch; maybe she uses too much oil?
-        After washing and drying Era, I head outside for arvo tea, one yummy banana and one mug of green tea.
-        Instead of reading, I decide I’d better finish my letter to nana! Kim cleans the bathroom then comes back and gently massages Ela for forty-five minutes, painting her purple with dark blue spots today.
-        After we watch the sports report together (channel Ten’s such a cheat: they didn’t broadcast the Kangaroos mighty victory over the Bravehearts until after the horseracing and the cricket! PIG mum explains it’s because channel nine broadcasts the rugby league; it’ll prolly be the first for their sports report.) I use the loo once more before signing Kim off with my thanks and byes. She’s back Monday.
-        The parents have just returned from their walk and Aunty A’s coming over for dinner tonight, so fingers crossed I can bbl afterwards, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: