Saturday, October 8, 2016

Saturday Post 171

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1441 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s “Submit to God’s Correction” but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-ONE MINUTES online after I get home from church tonight!!! >< 8sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my second consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:05am) then this morning, when PIG mum took the godparents out shopping, I watched the NRL grand final! Great game~ After they came home; we all went out to the Pancake Manor for lunch. Kim’s coming @ 3:30pm to mind me, but she’ll get two hours pay for less than two hours work coz she’s dropping me off to SHINE fellowship @ 4:30. that’s’s why PIG mum stopped @ Warigold butchers on the way home to buy some meat. Toms it’s just church, definitely nothing special. Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme out for lunch with other church peoples afterwards, then I’ve prolly just got a lonely arvo staring @ the computer unless somebody comes up with some activity that I can join in!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: