Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday Post 172b

Heylo again and good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 946. lol, if I’m able to return online after dinner tonight, surely I’ll have passed one grand! XD Anyways, events for today?
~ Yay, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:30am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Daddy Bear and I cuddled and snored like pigs afterwards; indeed, I didn’t wake again until PIG mum and the godparents started having breakfast together downstairs @ like 9:20am! After another pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 9:30am continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- Besta announces her arrival five minutes early today, but kindly leaves Daddy Bear and I alone to snuggle for fifteen more minutes. When she comes back, I swing around to use the pot :P once more for three tinkles, immediately asking after her daughter. I mean, Besta couldn’t come mind me last Saturday coz her poor daughter was that sick, she’d been hospitalised! Besta reassures me that her daughter had a bad case of the flu but was all better now; indeed, she’d actually returned to school yesterday. Phew~
- After Besta got me kitted, I went over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste.
- Teeth brushed, I sit for two tinkles over the loo, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which is the yummy garlic and cheese bun I’d bought from some Asian bakery recently! I also enjoy one mug of tea, white and two; thanks to Besta who leaves me the teabag to suck. XD Afterwards, I get started on my new book club novel, while Besta gently massages Ela and watches You Tuvbe videos.
- At midday, Besta takes me to the loo, where I do a stinky unspeakable. Back @ the gobbling :P table, I enjoy one mug of warm Milo then ring Aunty lai, speaking with her for about eight minutes. Next, I try ringing Aunty Nga, but Annie jie jie answers and says Aunty Nga’s still asleep.
- Before Besta leaves, PIG mum asks her to take photos of the godparents and us! Hopefully she’ll remember to Whatsapp them to me~
- We just tootle down to the Manor for yum cha. I order one plate of Hokkien fried rice and trade one bowl for one charsiu bun. That was the deal! Only PIG mum then nabs another bowl for godmother Jennifer and a third bowl for herself, meaning I’m left feeling rather jipped. Never mind, godfather Edward eats the second one (he offers half to Aunty Jennifer, who declines) and since PIG mum doesn’t eat the third coz she’s too busy incessantly yapping @ the godparents, I grab and wolf down the second one myself. XD Godfather Edward notices me making a grab for this charsiu bun but doesn’t say anything; we just share a knowing grin. XD
- On the way out, we bump into Uncle Danny, who’s just sitting outside and enjoying some Cantonese paper~
- We take a quick trip back home; the godparents head upstairs to grab their luggage, while I use the loo once. Coming outside, I see godfather holding his camera and ask can he please take a photo of me with Jenny the sheep, which he kindly does. I felt fine doing that coz I had the couch to brace against.
- PIG mum tootles us off to the airport, unsurprisingly getting us lost along the way. XD She keeps muttering “Sei la, sei la, sei la!” but I’m pretty sure that’s just for dramatic effect/attention rather than the fear we’re actually gonna perish! XD
- We drop the godparents off then leave. Originally I’d been hoping we could walk them into the departures and wait for them to go through customs then wave bye before leaving, but PIG mum refuses, saying we might not make it home in time if she were to get us lost. Fair enough~
- Sure enough, PIG mum makes a wrong turn before we’ve even left the airport. XD I’m zero help; I’ve prolly got even less direction sense than she has! XD
- But we make it home with time to spare, and when Kim announces her arrival two minutes early, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- So a nice warm shower for me today – I wash and rinse my own hair. I also sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with my back, Era and both legs), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps with my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces once I’ve practised tying the left one with her). After heading over to the loo for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :p table for arvo tea.
- Aw, pity that Kim won’t lemme drink another mug of white tea with two sugars 9we both have green tea; @ least I’m left the teabag for sucking XD0 but the green tea and custard hot cake was awesome! My biggest happiness, though, was getting to read our new book club novel for one whole hour! ^^ I don’t tend to enjoy non-fiction novels, but since it’s not boring (it’s just not interesting), I guess I’ll stick with it.
- After watching Ten’s sports report together, Kim takes me once more to the loo for two tinkles and helps me put on a pyjama top before leaving. She’s back Monday.
- Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme out for lunch with other church peoples afterwards, then for the rest of Sunday I’m gonna haveta bash out my essay! Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope to see everyone @ church toms~
cheers,
Em. ^^



No comments: