Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tuesday Post 172d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1597. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: we’re going on our short holiday! Don’t think it’s too far away; I’m guessing just up the Coast? Fingers crossed that we’ll get to eat out once/twice; me, I’m looking forward to a few blessed days where PIG mum will (hopefully) not gleefully force me to do any standing practice/stupid exercises for her!
-        So I very much doubt I’ll be posting while we’re holidaying, but hopefully we’ll be back by Saturday and I can resume blogging! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: