Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday Post 173b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, the final, final spam count for Sunday now stands @ twenty-nine and secondly, my final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1921. anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-        As commanded, @ 4:10pm I called PIG mum. Then I used the loo once for two tinkles before walking myself slowly and safely to the 4WD, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Lol, dunno which program PIG mum uses to get her directions from, but we got mighty lost and PIG mum was ringing Boss for directions! In the end, ‘twas Uncle Ching who instructed PIG mum how to find Daphne’s place.
-        Once inside, Agnes immediately poured me one plastic cup of iced mango tea (lemon’s yummier XD) and soobn enough, Simon led us on this confusing counting game! Luckily Agnes helped me out some! XD
-        Before dinner, Kennis helped me once to the loo. She was very sweet; after I reassured her that I’d be okay inside by myself, she was like, “Sure, but don’t lock the door, okay?” back outside, she got me one plate of food for dinner; Thomas went and bought Chinese takeaway and sushi! My favourite was the honey chicken, but I was most impressed with the honey chicken!
-        There was cake and tong sui for dessert afterwards! Kennis also got me some fruit~
-        When Agnes said ‘twas time to leave, she kindly gave me a hand out to her car. Horace came with, asking how was my physical  condition and telling me that he was still working @ New Farm Park.
-        Back home, I showered – obviously I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. I also sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers! The most amazing thing’s that I was let off shoelace practice today; never mind, I’m sure I’ll be doing it for PIG mum toms~
-        Outside, I quickly concocted a title for Aunty Nga for Mickey’s composition.
-        Toms: late morning appointment to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some left limb acupuncture and massage. PIG mum says we can visit Subway afterwards; hopefully the wrap special’s still going!
-        Early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio … eep, I’m hoping that the sit down that happened last week (I refuse to call that a fall) won’t repeat itself … ><
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; she didn’t answer my SMS today; I must remember to ask her again toms!
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead! Sorry that this post comes one day late; PIG mum’s hanging around! XD
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Sorry this post comes one day late; PIG mum was hanging around and daren’t post! XD

No comments: