Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tuesday Post 170

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding way more than 1479 steps (at Subway, I’d already plodded 1000 steps; then there was the walking back to the car, the walking back home to the bathroom, online, to the gobbling :P table for lunch, one more loo trip, then @ UQ walking to the loo and into the gym, after physio to the loo again then back to the car and finally walking back online) but the pedometer PIG mum has given me has only given me 279 steps for all that! PIG mum says I may give myself another 200 steps but I reckon that’s still grossly less than how many I’ve plodded today ><) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘God Is (4)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-THREE MINUTES online after Massa leaves @ 6:30pm!! But just noting down that PIG mum and I went grocery shopping this morning, before I attended upper limb clinic @ 2pm for Ela’s 1.5hr physio session. Physio today: standing five times for reaching, bimanual tasks (bowling, passing ball) Got stuck in some awful traffic coming home, rang and told CODA to let Massa know I wouldn’t be home till 4:30. guess I’m doing more grocery shopping with PIG mum toms before Aunty Deana comes to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm. Someone’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; like I always say, she’s definitely the least caring carer that I’ve got, but hey. Toms night’s also ice cream night; another thing I always say: a very little’s better than none @ all! Anyways, hopefully bbl with today’s events later, else hope everyone has a smashing day ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: