Thursday, October 6, 2016

Thursday Post 221b


Heylo again and good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 6183. See, I told you I’d pass six grand! XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        After dad arrived home, I was hoping he’d take PIG mum and I out somewhere for dinner but he refused, saying he had to pack.
-        Before joining the parents at the gobbling :P table for dinner, I took myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa cauliflower, some beef and two small slices of beef.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, nature’s calling now, so hopefully bbl after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday,  else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: